SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP DEAL FOR APRIL
JOIN QSIA IN APRIL 2014 AND RECEIVE 15 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 12 MONTHS. That’s full membership through until June 2015.
7 Reasons to be a Member
1. United as an industry we have the strength to fight for your rights.
2. Voice your views on issues and matters effecting your livelihood and your fishery.
3. Keep informed as to what is happening in your industry and the latest changes.
4. Free Subscription to Queensland Seafood Magazine.
5. Access to a state-wide network of commercial fishers, including onshore seafood processors, wholesalers and other allied businesses.
6. Access savings on many commercial services that will help you save money and run your business.
7. QSIA works to promote seafood to consumers and drive demand for your catch.
To become a QSIA Member simply download the Membership form QSIA MF , complete it and return it , together with your membership payment to the QSIA or just call the office on 3268 3085. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a range of payment options available to suit. To discuss please call Scott at QSIA on 3268 3085
Queensland wild caught seafood is harvested from sustainably managed and accredited fisheries under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1995. Our commercial fishing industry is managed by the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries and must meet all environmental conditions regulated by the Commonwealth government. For more information on ecologically sustainable fishing go to: environment.gov.au or gbrmpa.gov.au
QSIA Members Login
QSIA members can access many of our member only resources including newsletters, industry magazines, important fisheries management information and much, much more. To login, go to the top of the page and sign in.
Fishing Emissions Calculator NEW!
Health & Nutrition
Some of the best sustainably managed seafood in the world is caught right here in the pristine waters of Queensland. For more information go to: Discover the Health Benefits. Scientific evidence shows that consumption of seafood has positive health benefits for all age groups and significantly higer benefits for certain medical conditions. For more information go to: http://www.seafood.net.au/health/